dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, November 09, 2007

Howe Park

I've been going to a big park called Howe Park. I go there with a backpack which contains water, granola bars, a book to read, and my journal to write in. First I take a walk all around the park. Then I find a picnic table to write and read at for a little while. It's good to be out, and I enjoy the exercise.

Today I crossed the street and went to another park called Santa Anita Park. This one is long and narrow. It follows the creek. It's less populated, and I enjoyed the trees. After my walk, I wrote in my journal and read Bruno comics.

I need a hat. The sun in my eyes bothers me. The only hat I have is too goofy. Are all hats goofy? I guess baseball caps are acceptable.

SAT scoring started yesterday. If I seem to be procrastinating by over-blogging, that's because I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home