dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, January 03, 2008

the Mountain Goats

Yesterday we ran errands. I have a Barnes & Noble gift card to spend, so we went to one on Sunrise because it has a music section, and I was looking for Mountain Goats CDs. They didn't have any, but I ordered Full Force Galesburg. Any suggestions for what I should order with the rest of the gift card money? I was thinking about Sweden. Or maybe the Mountain Goats isn't good for my mental health and I should try something else.

We also went to the bank for quarters. I waited in line for a long, long time. We went to the co-op for water and some other things--veggies, tea. I have peppermint again.

My cold is getting worse, but Erik's on his way to wellsville.

3 Comments:

  • At January 03, 2008 8:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love you!

     
  • At January 03, 2008 1:29 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    I'm not sure which ones you already have (other than Sunset Tree and Get Lonely), but All Hail West Texas is the other must-have on my list. Tallahassee and We Shall All Be Healed are also great. Most of the other ones I have (Sweden included) are good, but not much tends to stand out for me. I don't have Full Force Galesburg.

     
  • At January 03, 2008 6:09 PM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    Anonymom, I love you too. Jason, thanks for the ideas. Full Force Galesburg has a picture of a Hindu deity on the cover--not the reason I ordered it, but a nice plus.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home