dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, April 07, 2008

three plans

Today I need to garden with P for the first time in maybe half a year. I can't believe it. We plan to pull weeds behind the Krishna pond.

I also need to go to Trader Joe's for, at bare minimum, tortillas. We have lots of avocados that just got ripe, which means it's time for a guacamole festival.

I also need to go to my mental health place to pick up medication. One of my doses is changing, and we'll see what that does to me, if anything.

I started Remembrance of Things Past by Proust, the first book, which is Swann's Way. I definitely like it so far. I like the speaker, when he talks about himself. I like it less when he talks about his family. This is the favorite book of my friend G, which is why I decided to try it. There's a translation old and a translation new, and I've got the old one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home