dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, June 02, 2008

since last we spoke

The weekend away was very satisfying, pleasant, exhausting. I loved spending time with my relatives.

This morning our friend P came over and visited for an hour and a half, which surprised me, because I thought he was just coming over to drop off a manuscript for me to proofread.

Then my friend A was here from out of town, without her kids, and it was a real treat to see her just the two of us. We went to an orthopedic doctor in Davis, had Thai food for dinner, walked at McKinley park, shopped at Trader Joe's, and got malts at the Dairy Queen that's right next to our apartment complex. Then she had to go.

I have a runny nose and very sore throat, so I think I'm sick, and I really hope I didn't give it to A or P.

Tomorrow morning I have a meeting at my mental health place, something called med group, which I've gathered is my punishment for missing that psychiatrist appointment a couple weeks ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home