dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

just so

I got an email from someone in Portland saying he wanted to buy 10 functionally ill #2s from me at wholesale for Portland libraries. So this morning I made another small run of functionally ill #2, and I've packaged up 10 plus one of #1 and one of #3 as bonuses. So I'll hopefully send those out tomorrow.

I have a friend who's thinking about getting an octopus tattoo, and so today I sent him a photocopy of the octopus page of my ancient symbols book. I just happened to have a photocopy of this page minus the octopus that's on the cover of functionally ill #2.

Today I worked at the Vedanta bookstore, and I will work there again tomorrow. One of the other volunteers is out for a couple weeks, so today I covered one of her shifts. I actually get stressed out being there even though there are few customers. I think I've mentioned before how there's no cash register, so all the sales tickets are filled out by hand, and there's incredible room for error. Everything has to be just so. And I've been chastised for error.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home