dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

super happyday

Today I got some news that left me ecstatic yet skeptical. I called and finally got through to someone at county billing, and she said the $2500 bill I was sent was a billing error. She said she would erase it, and that if I got any more bills, I should call her.

What do you think? I think it's wonderful, but I also don't trust them.

Also, in the happy news, today was a fabulous mail day. We got our economic stimulus check from the government. I look forward to depositing that. And I got a bunch of other good mail, like zines from Florida and Maryland, a letter from a penpal in Australia, and a letter from a penpal in Idaho.

Good feelings around here. To celebrate, we went to lunch at Maalouf's. I got labneh and spinach pies, while Erik got a falafel sandwich. It's served with olives and pita bread. Erik actually ate an olive and said he liked it. My dream is coming true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home