dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Amba Lalite

This morning P came over to deliver a manuscript for me to proofread. Then he took Erik to do some moving stuff. Their big task was to get a washing machine out of storage, into P's van, and upstairs into P's second floor apartment. It was traumatic, P said. It took them a lot longer than I thought it would.

I had church and choir practice. Choir practice was only four of us. We sang my favorite song, Amba Lalite. We're going to sing it in an upcoming puja, so we've started practicing it again. If that link works, Amba Lalite is the first song listed, and the way the guy sings it is a lot like we do it, but without the drums and cymbals. And we have a little less style. But same song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home