dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, November 10, 2008

an update from the scoring life

Yesterday as a break from scoring we went to Howe park. Erik jogged while I walked then worked on a letter I'm writing to my friend C in Kansas. The breeze blew my hair around and felt good.

We found out today that our project's going to score out early, earlier than usual, which is unfortunate. I'll try to work extra each of the remaining days to get my hours in.

My mind has turned toward Christmas. I have figured out what I want to get just about everyone. Or I already have it.

Been thinking about buying a new computer too. I guess it's not a good time, but we'll see. My old one is a real clunker.

Tomorrow I'm going to my first protest. At least I think it's the first. It's a protest of the war. I think it's put on by Veterans Against the War. My friend H is going to bring me, and we'll stay for only an hour because she needs to go to a job thing. She's a job seeker.

I skipped church yesterday. The puja Saturday was beautiful--I like nothing better than to hear the nuns chanting. I love those nuns.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home