dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

the two things I wanted to tell you

1. The kind of toothpaste we always used to buy has propolis in it, which is made by bees. So it's not vegan. We had to buy a new kind of toothpaste. We actually got two--one is a gel and is spearmint flavored, and the other is a paste and is apricot flavored. The gel is for Erik. The apricot smells great, but I haven't tried it yet.

2. Last night there was a terrible fight outside. We listened to it for about half an hour before Erik found the earplugs. They said the f word a lot. One yelled, "Are you threatening me?" and the other threatened to call the cops repeatedly. I really wished someone would call the cops. But the earplugs worked. Usually when I hear the fights I feel scared, but last night I found it all amusing, and we were giggly.

1 Comments:

  • At December 19, 2008 8:08 PM, Blogger HardtravelingHero said…

    The last apartment I had was like this. It was usually funny, because I thought the guy was going to get killed, because his wife/ girlfriend used to scream at him and yell all these irrational things that sounded like they came from a 4-year old. It was sometimes scary, because I would wait for gunshots.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home