dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, December 20, 2008

White Corolla

We were woken up in the night by a tapping sound. We decided it was a bird and went back to sleep.

Then we woke up in the morning to the smell of frying bacon from another apartment. It made me want bacon. I fried up some potatoes instead.

As the day progressed, I scored SAT--I went to choir practice. We went to the co-op and bought delicious walnut sourdough bread, among other things. We went to McKinley park so Erik could jog. I was cold and wrote letters in the library.

Then we came home, and I went to score SAT some more, but I had a happy surprise waiting for me: we were all scored out. December SAT scoring session is over! I'm free! I'm dancing around and throwing confetti.

Now firefox isn't working, so I'm relying upon explorer, so my spelling is unchecked. I've been listening to a lot of Casiotone For the Painfully Alone, and "Old Panda Days" is stuck in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home