dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, January 31, 2009

on the board

I belong to a women's Hindu religious group. We're dedicated to Holy Mother Sri Sarada Devi. This is separate from my church but very similar. It's like my church only run entirely by women and for women. Anyway, today my friend P asked me if I want to be on the board. "I don't know what that would entail," I said. So she explained it to me. It looks like I'm the new secretary. I'm happy to help, and maybe I can put it on my resume? A meeting is next Saturday afternoon. M is going to teach me how to take minutes.

Tonight a lot of people here at my apartment complex are drunk and very loud. I'm unamused.

I have mixed feelings about The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle. However, my main feeling right now is that I want to read it. So goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home