dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, February 27, 2009

jumbled list

1. I put in earrings after not wearing any for months. It didn't take too long.
2. The puja food included jalebi, which is a strange dessert that's kind of rubbery and very orange. I like it. There was also some carrot halwa that had too many raisins in it.
3. Went to mental health place to fill out Medi-Cal paperwork.
4. Walked at Effie Yeaw this morning--saw lots of deer and wild turkeys. I sat by the river and worked on a letter and got a little sunburn. (Doesn't Effie Yeaw sound like some kind of a replacement for a curse word?)
5. Had "I Palindrome I" by They Might Be Giants stuck in my head for a day. "See the hands of my offspring making windmills" is one of the many reasons I love them.
6. Kitty's favorite thing to do lately is looking out the window. That and pooing on the floor.

2 Comments:

  • At March 08, 2009 3:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did you wipe the earrings with rubbing alcohol first? I find that making sure the earrings are very clean is good if I'm worried about my ears getting irritated, or if the earrings are suspect. :)

     
  • At March 08, 2009 8:27 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    Yes, I used lots of rubbing alcohol.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home