dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, May 02, 2009

choir and Samiti stuff

Today I had choir practice. I got teased. "I heard Laura-Marie speak yesterday!" S said.

"How was it?" L asked.

"Magnificent!" S said. Then S said she should call me Moni, which means silence, but I don't know what language. I don't know what part of India she comes from.

After choir practice, I sang a cappella with B. It was beautiful because Ar Kano Mon is one of my favorite songs, and Gaya's River Feast though in English is a good one too. Those are the two songs we're singing for Buddha. B and I both have such quiet voices that I think it was good for us to hear ourselves.

Then there was a board meeting. I took minutes. Tonight I sent some emails and typed up the meeting record and just worked on Samiti stuff because tomorrow Erik and I are going out of town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home