dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

shit day

This morning I had a dentist appointment. I got lectured about flossing, etc. The dentist found a chipped filling, so I'm going back tomorrow to get a new filling. It's going to cost $210. Yikes.

Then we went to the post office so I could send a CD to G in Scotland, which means I needed to do a customs form, but it was packed there, line out the door, so I got the form and filled it out and left.

Then we went to primary care pharmacy to pick up my medication. I pulled number 843 when they were on number 791. So I had to wait through 52 people. It was actually fine. We stood outside some, walked around some, sat at a table in a side lobby, stood in a hallway, and finally stood in the big waiting room, walked up to the window, got my medication, and we were out of there.

Then we went to the bank to make a deposit and to the other post office that's less crowded. There I sent the package and bought stamps.

Then we went to the library. I had a LINK+ book out, and it costs $115 if you lose one. I was really worried because the book has all kinds of writing and highlighting in it. I was worried they'd charge me the $115. So I showed the worker, and she wrote a note, and hopefully I won't have to pay for it.

Erik said today I had three tests (dentist, county pharmacy, LINK+ confrontation), and I said I passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home