dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, August 29, 2009

chocolate experiment

This evening I tried vegan cherry-flavored chocolate made by Endangered Species brand--it's got a picture of a koala on the front. It's so delicious. I also tired vegan dark chocolate Sunspire brand with puffed wild rice in it, and that was great too, but maybe too subtle for me--I mean, the puffed wild rice was few and far between. Still, interesting.

There's a bar of mint-flavored chocolate in the freezer waiting to be eaten. After this I want to try pomegranate-flavored and the kind with hot chilies in it.

2 Comments:

  • At August 30, 2009 10:22 AM, Blogger Amanda Laughtland said…

    I am enjoying your "reviews" of both chocolate bars and apples! I bought some Pink Lady apples recently, and they are not red/pink inside but rather tasty, a bit like a Fuji. Right now I have Gala apples in my fridge. I pretty much am a Gala, Fuji, Cameo apple gal. ;)

    I wonder if Sunspire chocolate is the same company that makes those Sundrops candies that are like M&Ms but sold in the natural foods part of the grocery store where I live. I love those Sundrops. :)

     
  • At August 31, 2009 6:54 PM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    Hi, Mandy! I love pink lady apples! They perfectly suit me in their crispness and tartness though they have a sweetness to them too. I don't know cameo! I just looked them up and found they might be a cross between red delicious and golden delicious, which would make them too sweet for me. Next month for my birthday my parents will take me and Erik to an apple orchard we like called See Canyon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home