dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 05, 2009

sweet potato black bean chili

I spent all day processing the news of the morning. I called the pharmacy where I get my blood pressure medication and found out that my most expensive medication will cost $688.84 there. I made a bunch of other phone calls. I'm waiting to hear back from some people.

Meanwhile, I made some delicious chili. It's called Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili.

http://www.eatingwell.com/recipes/sweet_potato_black_bean_chili.html


I didn't peel the sweet potato but otherwise followed the recipe. Oh, and of course I left out the cilantro. I am not a cilantro person. Anyway, I had to force myself to stop eating it. At first I felt unsure about it, but the more I ate, the more I liked it. The seasonings are very good. And my favorite thing about it other than the seasonings is probably the sweet potato.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home