dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

zine overload

On Kitty's chest some of his fur is matted. I think it's his old age showing--he's not grooming himself as well.

Yesterday I finished transcribing, and now I have some time off. In a few days P is coming to pick up the foot pedal and drop off a check. Then in a week or more I'll have a ton of proofreading to do.

Yesterday Erik hiked with T near Pt Reyes. They saw some interesting mushrooms (and T got poison oak).

Today we went out to my favorite cafe, Naked Lounge. I wrote a letter and drank some delicious peppermint-based tea and read Fun Home, which I love. We went for two short walks. We went to the co-op where we bought co-op treats like kale chips, vegan cookies, a coconut bar, lemon and cherry soy yogurt. They also had some maple candy, which I love.

Yesterday my new friend J in San Diego sent me a package of about 20 zines from years gone by. It's a very thoughtful gift, and I need to get reading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home