dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, January 02, 2010

old sweater

Last night I baked vegan banana bread, with chocolate chips this time, and it's almost all gone already.

Last time I baked banana bread, I put in some buckwheat flour, which made it have a dark color. This time it looks more like dessert.

Today I got some fantastic mail--a CD from Maryland, a book and badge and card from my loved one in Australia, and a collage and a painting from my mailart friend in Serbia.

Tonight for dinner we had tofu and broccoli with leftover brown rice and hoisin sauce from a jar. The sauce was too sweet for me, but otherwise it was a very nice meal. It's the Whole Foods store brand.

This afternoon I made a proof of functionally ill 6. It's really short, and I'm worrying it's too short.

Lately I've been wearing a brown sweater my ex-mother-in-law bought me maybe 12 years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home