dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

park day

Today we went to the park so Erik could run and I could walk. I was reading and writing at a picnic table after my walk. I've gotten to a really exciting part of Island of the Aunts. You know in a novel how at some point usually the shit hits the fan? I really don't enjoy that point much--I think the beginnings of novels are my favorite part. I could be wrong about that, though.

Someone asked me, "Is there a pond nearby?" and I told him, "On the other side of this big building."

I've been working on an amazon order. My grandma sent me a check for Christmas, and I'm going to buy myself a book called My Baby Rides the Short Bus and an album called In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milk Hotel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home