dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, March 06, 2010

buying stuff

Yesterday we went to the co-op, but it was a special day! Anti-depression Friday--everything's 10% off. So the place was packed, but we lucked out and got an easy parking place and got in and out of there. I bought kale chips and lots of other delicious noms.

Then we went to the park and talked and did park stuff, like I walked and Erik ran, and I wrote two letters.

Then in the evening, we did something very unusual. We went to Ross. I got a teeshirt with very small gray and white stripes. It seems comfortable. Erik got a pair of tennies, badly needed--his old ones were falling apart, and if it rained, his feet got soaked. They were $23. Oh, and I got some headbands. One is destined to be my favorite headband, I can already tell.

Then we went to buy my medication, and the man in line behind us asked Erik is an intense way, "Do you know about spiders? Do you know about spiders?" Erik said no, which I think was the right answer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home