dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, March 28, 2010

new again

I just finished addressing all the envelopes for fi 7--I'm afraid the permanent marker I use makes me feel dizzy and weird because I feel dizzy and weird and did last night too when I was working on it. About 60 go out in the mail initially, a handful get hand-delivered locally, and lots go out in the mail later.

When I make copies this week I need to make more of issue 6 too because I'm out, somehow.

Now I get to write the notes and letters to go with the zines. I'm on top of things. Kitty was racing around the apartment howling. Now he's settled in my lap, which makes it hard to type.

Scoring day 11--gah! Often it doesn't go this long. Erik's back to 10 hour days.

Tomorrow my ex-bestie is coming for lunch--she has to be home by 3, so we're limited. That might be good for me because I can only take so much, especially of a new person, and though she's old, she's new again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home