dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, April 10, 2010

and the magic of thy beauty has bewitched my mind

Today I finally finished watching A Sidewalk Astronomer for the second time. Erik got it to play on my computer, by doing the exact things I tried! John Dobson is a fascinating person and very funny. One night I had a dream that he was lying on the ground. Erik was at his feet asking him questions about physics, and I was at his head, stroking his long white hair.

2 Comments:

  • At April 11, 2010 1:07 PM, Blogger Hethre said…

    Is that a movie? I just tried to Netflix it but couldn't find. :-/

     
  • At April 11, 2010 1:13 PM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    Yeah, it's one of my favorite movies. I tried looking for it on Netflix the other day for a different friend, and it's not on there. I can loan it to you, if you want!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home