dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, May 04, 2010

H, wedding, mistranscription

Last night I saw H. She gave me long mint sprigs from her garden. We made butternut squash burritos and toasted squash seeds in the microwave. She lit candles, and we talked for hours. She didn't bring me home until 11, which for me is late.

Yesterday I got a "save the date" to my friend J's wedding, which will take place in Chicago in late August. I feel flattered to have been invited, but Chicago is a long ways away.

Also yesterday I got a zine in the mail, Ken Chronicles 15. It includes excerpts from a letter I sent Ken about religion without God, but my letter was handwritten, and he mistranscribed some of my handwriting. I'm trying not to let it bother me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home