dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, May 09, 2010

happy holiday to the moms

I've been looking at music at Plan-It-X records--shopping, I guess, which I don't enjoy. I would rather just have the wonderful music than find it.

As for work, I'm dragging my feet. It's almost 3 and I've done very little. I made tofu scramble for lunch and added fresh ginger, but it didn't make much difference. I didn't prefer it that way.

I called my mom, and it started to rain. I was in the bedroom staring out the window, watching the rain hit the leaves of the sycamore tree. Wish I was there instead of here.

But I'm helping P with the bulletin tomorrow morning, and I'm seeing H in the evening. We might make candles. Maybe I can get more mint to bake that chocolate mint cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home