dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, May 06, 2010

rejuvenation

Our apartment complex is one of a pair. The other is a mirror image of ours and is much fancier, with a gate all around it and roses growing out front. They're having roofing done today, so the smell of tar is in the air.

Last night I went to sleep before 9. I was lying in bed, and Erik was talking to me, but I kept falling asleep and waking up, falling asleep and waking up. Finally I gave in. So I slept a lot and hopefully am rejuvenated.

But the May SAT scoring session started today. I made tofu scramble for lunch, just the plain recipe with no extra veggies or tomato paste added. It was good. We don't have tortillas, so we ate it on toast, which is also delicious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home