dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, May 16, 2010

young

Today we found out our project is over, pretty much. They want us to check back, which is a drag because we don't feel entirely free.

But we went to the big farmers' market under the freeway. I'm eating some cherries from there right now. I also bought two little yellow bell peppers and two bags of mushrooms to make mushroom curry later. And some broccoli.

Then Erik went running at Southside Park. I walked a little bit and then did some writing. I wrote a poem that consists of a list of the litter that was around my picnic table.

Then we went to the co-op where I got lots of nice vegan stuff but found out they stopped carrying my favorite Alive & Radiant raw vegan kale chips.

Then we came home and Erik shaved his beard off and cut his hair. He looks really strange now, but it will only be for a few days. He said, "I feel like half of my face is missing." He looks young.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home