dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, July 09, 2010

food etc

I got some Double Rainbow soy ice cream Cinnamon Caramel flavor. I like cinnamon but am not really crazy about it. I am crazy about caramel. I tried it, and I like it but will probably try something different next time.

Every day we work on the bedroom and go through a shelf of our bookshelves looking for things to part with. I've decided to let go of all my Amanda Cross mysteries. If I ever want to read them again, I can get them from a library.

I've been craving graham crackers, but they all have honey. Every single type of graham cracker at Whole Foods today has honey in it. I almost gave in and bought a box anyway. But I know there's a kind made by Health Valley made with amaranth flour that doesn't have honey, and I'm hoping there are some at the co op. Oh, they have rice bran and oat bran graham crackers too with no honey in them, the Health Valley website is telling me.

Erik's doing yoga and listening to Bach. I've got hibiscus rose hip tea. In an old book called Poems Children Will Sit Still For, I found a postcard depicting Keats' house. It's pretty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home