dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, August 16, 2010

garlic

Today I saw my friend M who was visiting Sacramento to see me. We went to my favorite park and walked a little. We saw a squirrel collecting magnolia fruits. Then we went to Vallejo's for lunch. M really liked her mahi-mahi torta.

Today Erik went bowling with S. While he was gone I washed the dishes and worked on a letter to C in Oregon. Erik's headache went away--it was gone this morning.

Today I got out from the library a movie called Young @ Heart which was recommended to me by a stranger whose name I can't recall--I met her in the mail through sendsomething.net. It's a documentary, and I want to watch it tonight.

I got a plump bag of fresh basil at the farmers market on Sunday, and I'm going to make some pasta for dinner. Erik's peeling garlic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home