dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, September 12, 2010

butterfly man

Today we went to the park, and I didn't get a cramp in my legs when I walked the dirt track. Then I worked on a letter to E and listened to All Delighted People.

This afternoon I cleaned my desk, or I half-cleaned my desk. Then our friend M called. His big news is that he's moving from Brooklyn to Portland, Oregon. He'll be there in March, and he says we can stay with him when we visit.

Cleaning my desk I unearthed about 20 zines that I need to read, stuff people sent me unbidden or that I traded for.

When we were at the Jack London museum in Napa, Erik's best friend took a picture of the cover of Call of the Wild in Hebrew--it depicts (among other things) a colorful butterfly man. I love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home