dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, October 18, 2010

fondness for old things

Everyone's getting so technological, and I'm left in the dust. I started chatting with a friend on facebook the other day, thinking he was home on his computer, but no--he was not home. In fact, he was driving on the freeway. What the heck.

My phone is from many years ago and doesn't have internet. It has a camera, but I have no way of getting the pics off the phone--I can send them as a text message but that's it. Maybe one day I will have a new phone with a keyboard and everything. But I have grown very fold of this old phone.

My last computer was an emachine, and it broke down so terribly. I couldn't get anything off it because the USB ports were broken. But I loved it. And my old truck I loved. I loved the way it smelled. Now it's a broken down liability, but I did love it, long ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home