dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Justin's chocolate peanut butter

Are you familiar with Nutella? It's chocolate hazelnut butter, and I don't like hazelnuts, but I tried Nutella a couple months ago at M's cabin and loved it. But it's not vegan, so I wouldn't buy it. But guess what? At Whole Foods I espied Justin's chocolate peanut butter which is like Nutella but vegan and made with peanut butter and less sugar. Anyway, its tastes like candy. I made some chocolate peanut butter toast for Erik and was eating the chocolate peanut butter off the knife. It's heavenly. It tastes sort of like a certain dessert food I used to make a long time ago: peanut butter mixed with dried milk powder and honey. It reminds me of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home