dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, November 13, 2010

psychic Erik

Today I got a postcard from someone in Singapore. I don't think that had ever happened to me before.

Today we went to the Sacramento friends of the library bookstore so Erik could look at field guides. I picked up a Sufjan Stevens CD and have to figure out who to give it to.

Today was Jagaddhatri puja at my place of worship. I didn't stay for lunch. But I took an apple. Later I asked Erik, "Guess what I have in my bag--you have three guesses," and he guessed apple first try!

Well, I've caught a cold. It's my first time being sick in quite a while. I don't think I got sick at all last year. So I will rest up and score SAT tomorrow, which will be day four.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home