dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, December 30, 2010

still in Colorado

It stopped snowing. I've been waiting for my hair to dry so I can go for a walk. The big gusts of wind have died down. My brother took all my mail to send it for me, thank god. We're kind of snowed in. But my brother has to work. He's supposed to come back soon and take us to the grocery. We need ingredients for dinner and cookies. We didn't have shampoo so I washed my hair with soap, something I don't remember doing before, and it worked fine.

2 Comments:

  • At December 30, 2010 11:30 AM, Blogger Sairs said…

    I wish one day I could see snow. Living where I do in Australia, if I saw snow I think I'd be imagining it. We don't get that cold in winter, though I still feel it. I don't think I've never washed my hair with soap, my hair right now it a pain in the butt. I got it coloured on my birthday in November and it knots up really badly everytime I was it, which is every day. GRRR!

     
  • At January 01, 2011 6:30 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    I have had my fill of snow for a while. It is beautiful. When Erik and I lived in Rovana for two years, it snowed there, but nothing like this. I like to wash my hair every other day. I used to wash it every day and stopped in an effort to save money and resources on shampoo. I have never colored my hair though when I was younger I wanted to dye it black. Something like green might be fun but I'm too shy for stares.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home