dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

word garden

Today I made vegan banana bread--it's good. It had been a long time since I baked. I had that and chips with green salsa for lunch. I think I need some protein.

Today's supposed to be Erik's last day of jury duty. We're hoping they get done early, before the end of the day. He hates it.

We've been thinking a lot about what to do about the truck. I think we're going to call our old mechanic Z and tell him everything and see what he says.

Last night I dreamt I was going to Japan with my parents, and my mom didn't know the time the flight left, and we were at the airport having all kinds of problems. I had another dream my friend A had a garden in his backyard that his girlfriend had planted, and he wanted it ripped out. I said my cousin could do it. But gardens had words in them, and we needed to do something with the words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home