dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, March 20, 2011

recipe book

I've been researching honey and bees. I found out there's such a thing as toxic honey. If a bee gathers its nectar from oleander, for example, it makes toxic honey.

When we drove home from where my parents live last time, up the 5, there are lots of orchards, and I saw bee boxes that were all different colors. Before I only saw white.

I made guacamole today that was pretty good with no effort. I just put some Trader Joe's green salsa in with mashed avocado and salt. It was a tasty snack with tortilla chips.

But Erik wants me to write down the recipes for everything I make. So, so many things I've made he remembers so fondly but I have no recollection of how I made them. So I'm starting a notebook today. I need to write down that curry I made a couple days ago. I'm already forgetting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home