dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

very warm

Today we went to a free Music at Noon concert that included organ music, a violin, and a soprano singing. It was excellent. Some of the music was pretty standard like Bach and Mozart, but some was more challenging. I get nervous at concerts, but it was really worth it.

We went to the park too. We walked--it was very warm. Then I read bits of a book The Emperor of Maladies about cancer. Then I read a zine of freecycle stories! It was delightful. And I worked on a letter.

I think now I will work on that letter more. It's in a little booklet that I made. The pages are pale blue. Tomorrow training on a new project begins. I really wanted more time off. But work is good for our survival. This is our busy time of year.

1 Comments:

  • At April 03, 2011 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    more challenging than Bach or Mozart....doesn't really sound like your an authority on that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home