dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

political

Today I did a bunch of political stuff. I marched for disability rights ("We're here / We're loud / We're disabled and we're proud") and attended a rally where I shared a big gay umbrella with one of my favorite favorite people on this earth--friend heaven!

Then in the afternoon I met with my Assemblyperson's representative and mostly just stood there listening while others talked.

Then in the evening I was sitting on a park bench with aforementioned favorite person when H walked by! I was so excited because I wanted those two to meet but couldn't figure out how to make it happen, and it just magically did!

Then favorite and I went to Temple and I had a vegan blueberry bran muffin and some tea and some water. We talked. Talking, emailing, texting, and voicemail listening occurred. Fun was had.

And now I need to go to bed so I can go do more political stuff tomorrow and write about everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home