dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

dark chocolate covered almonds

Today we went to the park. I got two books out from the library to see if I might like to read them. Erik helped me pick them out, Life of Pi and Pilgrim at Tinker Creek, both books that he actually wants to read.

I walked. I ate dark chocolate covered almonds. I read a zine about women on fishing boats. It's very good. I want to review it.

At home, I made tofu scramble, and we have leeks, so I put a leek in it instead of half an onion. Turned out great. I also put in some fresh sage because we had that, from our CSA. The sage was strong but not overpowering. Kind of like me.

3 Comments:

  • At November 24, 2011 8:30 AM, Anonymous willow said…

    "The sage was strong but not overpowering. Kind of like me." Haha, love it!

    Is the fishing zine one that I sent you? If so, I really liked it too and am looking forward to your review.

     
  • At November 29, 2011 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are very strong! And not overpowering! That's just two of the reasons I love you so much :)

     
  • At December 07, 2011 8:32 AM, Blogger Laura-Marie said…

    Yes, willow! The fishing zine is the one you sent me. I reviewed it on my review blog.

    Thanks, anonymom, for loving me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home