dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, February 03, 2012

my hair

I want to cut my hair, but I've read some tutorials and watched two youtube videos and don't feel confident that I can do it! I asked my friend HW and she expressed concern about never cutting curly hair before. I don't think Erik will do it. It's so thin--seems like it should be easy--but I'm afraid of messing up and having to pay money to get it fixed. So I don't know what to do, but I'll keep thinking about it.

3 Comments:

  • At February 03, 2012 7:18 PM, Anonymous MC/Curtis said…

    Jen cuts her own hair but hers is thick and wavy.
    She watched some online videos about how to, but I don't know what they were. Free ones.
    I just use one of those head buzzers on mine. One time I got one that was for dogs. It was the exact same except cheaper.

     
  • At February 03, 2012 9:37 PM, Anonymous Jen said…

    Oh my gosh, LM, just do it! I promise you won't mess up. I watched a bunch of youtube videos like MC said, got a handle on the basics, and then just did it myself. I asked MC if he would do it for me but he was too afraid of making a mistake and upsetting me (even though I wouldn't have been upset). Especially if you're just wanting to trim off a little length, it's very do-able. You'll be so glad you did! And you'll get better and better each time!
    Good luck. Let me know how it goes.

     
  • At February 04, 2012 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you should wait and let your Mom do it :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home