dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Friday, March 16, 2012

pronoun trouble

Work started yesterday--blech! It's raining and seagulls were circling this morning. I walked to the blue mail dropbox this morning to send two letters, and I took the short way around the block because I didn't feel like getting wet.

My scanner was plugged into this battery backup I had. But the battery backup went haywire and had to be disconnected and is now ewaste. So my scanner has nowhere to be plugged in. It has to be close to my computer because it has to be plugged into an outlet and into the computer at the same time.

And that, friends who were wondering, is why I stopped reviewing zines on my zine review site. I can't scan the covers. I suggested to someone yesterday that they send me a scan of their cover over email and then I can review their zine, and I don't know if they'll do it.

I have been having pronoun trouble lately. There's a certain friend I keep using the wrong pronoun for. So now I'm all weird about it and before I say most anyone's pronoun, I hesitate.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home