dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Thursday, March 29, 2012

shoe harm

My shoe got harmed! I was walking for an hour at McKinley Park and some plant matter and possibly gravel got between my sock and the shoe near my right heel, and it rubbed and hurt a little bit, but I didn't think much of it. Then when I got home I saw I had an abrasion there, and this morning when I went to put on my shoe, I saw something hard and bad was exposed where fabric lining was supposed to be. I tried wearing those shoes anyway, but the hard, bad part was pushing on my abrasion, and it hurt too much.

So I put on Erik's running shoes and wore then on my walk from the mechanic to home. They seemed to work okay though they're a little bit too big in the toe area.

For the past week, he's been trying to get me to wear his shoes, and we argued about it, and I said, "I don't want to change anything so soon to my long walk," but now he gets his way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home