dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

not

I
"It's all good," Erik said, in reference to the neighbors playing music so loudly that our windows are rattling.

"No, it's not all good!" I said.

II
"What are you listening to?" I asked Erik, who is listening to music on headphones. 

"I don't want to tell you.  Stupid pop song," he said.

"Tell me!"

"No!  I can't!"

III
"Have you seen my twisty time Allen wrench?" Erik asked.

"You mean the one the neighbor kids have?" I said.

"I really walked into that one.  You give a kid a tool that's perfect for tightening and untightening the bolts of his skateboard, you think he's going to want to part with that?"

IV
"If you saw what music I was listening to, you could never ever blog it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home