dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, April 21, 2012

vampire bats

This morning we went back to M's house to help him more.  It was productive and good. 

Then we took a break for lunch.  I ate vegan Indian food from a truck. 

Then we worked more and came home when Erik wasn't feeling well.  He thinks he's sick and needs to sleep.  But we bought another thrift store printer and hope this one works! so I can print my new zine and we can make copies soon.

Home again, we were lying in bed talking when my monitor began to smoke.  Luckily it turned itself off and didn't catch fire.  Also luckily, we had a spare monitor (why I do not know) in the closet. 

The old monitor took about 20 minutes to warm up, and this one is fine, so I don't know why I was using the old one. 

My hands still smell like vegan Indian food.  I liked when we were sitting on the grass at Southside Park and I started laughing about vampire bats.  I liked the hugs.  I liked finishing buckets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home