dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Monday, September 17, 2012

life update

Oh em gee, so much has happened.  The primary thing is that Kitty died.  I wrote some poems about it which should appear in the new hat genius.

But I don't want to talk about that.  The neighbor fixed my computer, so I am computing from home again.  Thanks, neighbor.

We found two fans at the park.  I thought about picking them up and sending them to my nieces.  They were excellent fans.  In the end, we just left them there.


Here are the fans in context.


Here's some sidewalk dog art.


Sorry I'm going to barrage you with pictures.  Here's our plot at the community garden where we have a plot.


On my most common walk, I pass a place where there was a green glitter explosion.


Here's a great cactus Ming spotted, and I took pictures.


Here's an art board I made with two friends the summer I was 16 years old that I've been carrying around with me for 19 years--right now it's on our front porch.


Finally (for this post) is something from a walk--it's still there, last I checked--there are a lot more words than this.  I think it might include a marriage proposal.


1 Comments:

  • At September 17, 2012 8:33 PM, Anonymous Jen H. said…

    :(... Laura-Marie, I'm so sorry you lost Kitty. I know you loved each other a whole lot! I'll be thinking about you both...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home