dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, October 14, 2012

ready

I'm about to do some adventuring!  That's what's preoccupying my mind.  That and work.

But yesterday we went to a beautiful ceremony for a friend.  She was taking a vow--she was becoming an associate of a religious organization.  She said, "I do."  There was music and verses from Luke, and we held our hands out to bless her.  Afterward there was a reception, where we ate a lot of food like pineapple chunks, carrot sticks, grapes, large green olives.  But not the bacon salad.  I helped pass out slices of cake.  The cake's top frosting was mediocre, but the frosting between the layers was delicious and custardy.

What else?  I packed my suitcase--I'm almost ready to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home