dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, December 15, 2012

happy tamale making day

Today was tamale making day for my extended family.  It was the first time I went in about 15 years.  It was Ming's first time making tamales. 

I liked tasting the masa for the vegan tamales that Ming and I made.  I liked a walk we took on this trail through a eucalyptus grove.  I liked tacos for dinner, and I liked dessert.  But my brain is overtaxed and I'm tired.

I'm so tired I feel dissociated.   When I talk, it's like I'm hearing someone else talk.

Sorry I didn't blog for a week.  I actually wrote a long post Tuesday night that I never published.  It was about going to the food bank food giveaway for the first time, how nervous I was.

I will say goodbye for now and hope to blog again soon.  Bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home