dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Sunday, May 12, 2013

weird day in SF

Friday we went to San Francisco with this teacher who lives in Davis.  She found me through an internet search, found functionally ill.  So she wanted me to speak to her class--it was a class on mental illness, poverty, and design.  But she ran out of time.  So she invited me and Ming to come to the last day of class where her students presented their final projects. 

So we went.  The class was six hours, so it was a long day.  The teacher wore a suit.  We talked in the car.  Ming and I drove to Davis and we carpooled from there. 

I don't have the energy to describe it all.  But it went well.  We took breaks.  Afterward we went to dinner with the teacher and her friend.  We had Indian-Pakistani food.  It was delicious. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home