dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

jelly bean parties

Our downstairs neighbor went to Burning Man, so now we can make all the noise we want!  Last night we had a jelly bean party, listened to music kind of loud, and played cards.  It was fun.

This morning we made some photocopies, paid a tutoring visit to the literacy learner I tutor, and now we're having ramen lunch.  Later this afternoon we'll give E a ride to the family law courthouse.

Today I'm wearing the green tie dye my bestie gave me for my birthday a couple years ago and feel pretty good.  Last night after the jelly bean party I was thinking about how good we have it.  Thinking Ming and I might look back on this as such a happy and carefree time.  We have our health.  We have love.  Our parents are alive.

So maybe we'll have another jelly bean party while I wait for E to call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home