dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Winnemucca

Hello from Winnemucca, Nevada.  This is the last stop on our trip home.  I can't believe it's over.  And in a way I wish it would never end.  I wish to travel with Ming forever.  But home might be good too?  All the mail waiting for me, responsibilities.  It's good and bad.

Tonight we're camping at a free campground.  Right now we're at a library to keep cool.  This morning we said goodbye to our friend D and left Boise.  It was sad to say goodbye.  But I feel so grateful to him and to everyone who offered us hospitality during this trip.  It was great to meet mail friends / zine friends in person and have conversation and good times and hugs.  Thanks to all of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home