dangerous compassions

I call you / from the comet's cradle

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Laura-Marie stars in Too Much Meeting

Today I was in a board meeting for seven hours.  We had a lunch break, but we kept talking like a meeting sort of at lunch time.  So I'm counting it as seven hours.  SCREW THAT!  That is too much meeting for me.  I am losing my mind.  Also, my body is behaving strangely.  I can't sleep and my muscles feel all wrong.  They ache and are stiff and restless.  I think too many stress chemicals built up. 

After the meeting, we had a dinner, so that was more social time, and I'm afraid I needed to excuse myself, to take care of myself by excusing myself.  I made a mistake.

Tomorrow is more board meeting, supposedly only two hours of it, but I'm afraid I can't do it but don't know how to go about getting out of it.  I'll talk to Ming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home